Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 .I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house in the summer so I was okay with that.
My order took 5 weeks, the dress came directly from China with tags in their language. The dress came ripped down the seam. It had what I take as foot prints on it.
I emailed them with a picture of the damaged and they offered me 10% off my next order. Really.
The dress was a piece of s--t.
I just want to let everyone know don't use this site.It's not just cheap stuff it's junk.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I do not want to use this company again I just want the public to know not to use them.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."