Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 .I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house in the summer so I was okay with that.

My order took 5 weeks, the dress came directly from China with tags in their language. The dress came ripped down the seam. It had what I take as foot prints on it.

I emailed them with a picture of the damaged and they offered me 10% off my next order. Really.

The dress was a piece of s--t.

I just want to let everyone know don't use this site.It's not just cheap stuff it's junk.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i will never order from them again. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Eversave needs to "i do not want to use this company again i just want the public to know not to use them" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eversave.

Had an Experience with Eversave?

Comments