Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 .I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house in the summer so I was okay with that.
My order took 5 weeks, the dress came directly from China with tags in their language. The dress came ripped down the seam. It had what I take as foot prints on it.
I emailed them with a picture of the damaged and they offered me 10% off my next order. Really.
The dress was a piece of s--t.
I just want to let everyone know don't use this site.It's not just cheap stuff it's junk.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I do not want to use this company again I just want the public to know not to use them.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."